High Quality Contracting, Inc., since 1999
High Quality Contracting, Inc. began when a young Nick Wegner followed his contracting dreams. While sitting on his parents’ steps, with only a notebook, his vision took shape. Subsequently, that vision became a reality with a lot of hard work. Over the years, High Quality Contracting, Inc. has become a leader in the home construction industry.
Today, High Quality Contracting, Inc boasts decades of quality service to the homeowners of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our company continues to be family-owned and operated. The dedicated team of craftsmen maintains a reputation of quality, honesty, and customer service.
We are devoted to our customers. As a result, many of our customers are second or even third-generation homeowners.
As A+ rated members of The Wisconsin Better Business Bureau, we implement the accreditation standards into our daily business practices. Trust, honesty, truth, and transparency standards mean our company focuses on doing what is right. Moreover, we rectify anything that may go wrong as well.
Furthermore, we embrace these values by joining The National Association Of The Remodeling Industry (NARI) Milwaukee Chapter.
If you would like any more information, please write to us.
We require that you provide one of the below forms of Military ID AT THE TIME OF THE INITIAL CONSULTATION.
Acceptable forms of ID for Military Reward:
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Common Access Card (CAC)
- Veteran’s Identification Card (VIC)
- Veteran’s Health Identification Card (VHIC)
Limitations and Disclosures
Furthermore, the following limitations and disclosures are in place:
- Our Military Rewards can NOT be used with any other special, offer, or discount.
- It cannot be used on previous purchases.
- You Must Provide an Acceptable Military ID at the time of Initial Consultation.
- Limit of $500 in Military Giftcard Rewards per project per home.
Creating A Solid Future!
High Quality Contracting, Inc started humbly on the steps of the Wegner home. However, it has come a long way since then.
With thousands of builds under our belt, our dedication to our customers and the trade is obvious.
Our team is committed to:
- Continuing product education.
- Honest reliable trade practices.
- Exploring the latest in home building technology.
- Growing office staff to accommodate our customer base.
- Maintaining safety standards for both customers and employees.
Above all, High Quality Contracting, Inc., is maintains high business standards. We embrace the ethics that make you a long-term customer. Moreover, we continually develop the skills to build your dream home.